How to install RaceDay Scoring
Modified on: Mon, 12 Nov, 2018 at 10:08 AM
- Navigate to the RunSignUp Timer page
- Click green “Go To Dashboard” button, or set up a new Timer Account
- From the left-hand sidebar navigate to “Integrations” > “RaceDay Scoring”
- Check the box to agree to the testing agreement.
- Click the download button for your OS.
- *Note* the connector process currently only works on Windows so you will not be able to import reads into the Mac version.
- The .exe will unzip a folder to a location on your computer.
- Within the folder you will find RaceDay Scoring.exe which you can pin to your taskbar.
- You will be asked to enter a serial number – if you are a Race Director user you can use that serial number found in Help > About Race Director
- If you are not a current Race Director user just use the Demo Mode button
- Demo mode is not currently restricted in the beta
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.