RaceDay Scoring allows you to add any number of additional columns to a Report Section in a Report.
This data could be calculated fields, like clock or chip times, custom fields that you've written yourself, or additional static data fields, like custom question responses from your online registration data.
- First edit the Report that you wish to edit from the Reports List using the Actions dropdown.
- Then expand the Report Section that you'd like to edit the column order of by clicking in the header.
- Next expand the Add Columns Section
- Click into the field set shown
- Type the name of the field you're looking for, or just pick it from the list
- Optionally re-order the fields by dragging and dropping then
- Finally, click Save Report.